Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thank you ODSummit


George Zhao, OpenDaylight Release Manager
receiving a signed copy of Learning Apache Karaf
I recently attended OpenDaylight Summit 2015 in Santa Clara, California - a community gathering of the developers, and users of OpenDaylight SDN Platform. The energy and enthusiasm of the crowd for building this new open source community was invigorating. I met many of the people behind the IRC nicknames I've come to know over the last year & half of working with the community. It was truly a great event, and I look forward to seeing how OpenDaylight's next release, Be, evolves.

The various keynotes, sessions, and tutorials are available for reviewing from the OpenDaylight projects' youtube channel. I'd like the share the below two keynotes, as it helps show how deeply OpenDaylight is reaching into today's networks and how integral OpenDaylight (and it's Apache Karaf core) is becoming in tomorrow's infrastructure:




No comments: