Friday, October 1, 2010

Nomadic Programmer

Well it's been almost two weeks since my basement flooded and we're still dealing with the clean up. So I've been spending a lot of my time drifting around town working where I can until I can reset up my work space. As such I've been humbled by the comforts a proper work space provides. A good chair, and desk adjusted to a proper height makes so much difference to one's general comfort. Finding stable internet is also more of a challenge than I thought it would be. Our local coffee shops definitely have steady connections, but are not meant for people whom use Maven ;)
Luckily I've been able to avail of some space where I have my build environment hosted. As thanks for allowing me to continue my open source work, I of course went to work in the kitchen and whipped up the following dinner:
The grade AAA steaks were coated in a mixture of peppers, Panko & Dijon Mustard.
Grilled on high heat for 11 minutes to preserve the juices.
Caramel Pecan Chocolate dip cookies with coffee.
I'm not sure how much longer my nomadic work will continue, hopefully the main clean up tasks will be completed before it starts to snow. In the mean while I guess I'll have to keep on moving along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new post!